Have to go to college in like 15 minutes and do not have any idea what to do with those messy hairs? Or having a bad hair day? Well, you are not alone in this. A lot of colleges going girls face similar issues every single day. From presentations to concerts, from seminars to sports, from a casual regular day to the proms and farewells, every event, occasion and activity demands a different style and get up. Hence it is quite a task to decide what to do with your hair for a particular thing and there must be some quick and easy hairstyles for college girls to rock their look every day. Hair is one prominent body part that defines you and what you choose to do to them can say more about you and your personality than you can ever imagine. So you cannot just ignore this beautiful part of yours and you would not definitely like to throw them in exactly the same way every day. With a few changes in your hair styles, you can transform your entire look and look incredibly different every time.
But then, who has time to sit down and work on hair. Mostly you do not have ample time to plan a new hairstyle every day and carry it around perfectly. But then you do not have to have that much of time. With a few tips and time saving techniques, you can quickly get them ready to be good to go.
Here are some quick and easy hair styles for college girls:
- A messy bun is a perfect idea for a regular casual day. All you have to do is to gather all of your hair at the top of your head, or a little below to that, and wrap the band around. You can also use your multi-colored or glittered bobby pins, which will not only further enhance the look of your bun but will help it stay in place for longer as well.
- Braids have been the loudest fashion this year. From red carpets to all those TV advertisements, we have seen different types of braids everywhere. So whether you have to give a presentation today, or you are dying to smash a party, a quick loose braid with a few twists will be perfectly perfect for it.
- There is nothing as trust worthy and fun as keeping your hair loose just like that and let them breathe a little. Get them straight or rock your waves- either way, long hair are always gorgeous taking a ride here and there on your back and shoulders.
- A sleek high ponytail is something that never gets out of fashion and is great for any formal get up. Just straighten your hair, tie them high on your head and let your confidence shine by complementing your hairstyle with a bold lip color.
- Hair accessories also help a great deal in letting you play with your hair. Use chopsticks to tie them up or a funky hair band to let them stay loose at the back.